Monday, May 4, 2009

Breathe

Breathe slow,
Breathe fast,
Becoming a new me
trying to find
who I was made to be.

Scared of all the things
I could have been,
to strong to let the devil
break my soul,

can't believe that mokeys
trying to climb my back,
got me fallin' to my knees
oh God please show me away out
and the words come to me clear as day.

Breathe slow,
Breathe fast,
Peace be still


be still child and you'll
hear my voice
I'll fight your battles
just believe in me,
call my name
and I'll set you free
taking away the pain,
from that monkey climbing your back,
you was made by me
I will clear your path
Call my name and it will be
given to you in my name.
Just climb high,
and do it in my name.
I'll be the eyes behind your back,
walikung by your side
just breathe slow, breathe fast.

COPYRIGHT 2009 by blackbutterflyproductions

No comments:

Post a Comment